Our Beauty team is constantly searching for the newest foundation, lip colour or skincare product at each new product launch.
This can also mean the products we once swear by are relinquished to the back of our vanity cupboards to make way for the next new thing.
So we think it’s high time we rekindled our relationship with these great makeup classics that have stood by us through thick and thin.
If you have yet to rub shoulders with these beauty icons, we suggest you do so pronto.
- Clarins Double Serum, 50ml, $170
- Antipodes Saviour Skin Balm, $46
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion, 250ml, $14.99
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate, 50ml, $159
- Lancome Base Pro Primer 01, 25ml, $82
These classic foundations hold their weight in gold when it comes to providing a flawless coverage.
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup with Time Release, $45.99
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation, $43.99
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation, $69
- Moisture Mist Beauty Cake,$39
When it comes to luscious eyelashes and dazzling eyelids, these fail-proof mascaras, eye palette and gel liner have stood the test of time.
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Addictive, $34.99
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, $52
- Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara, $29.99
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat, $65
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, $16.99
These beautiful lip products are still on everyone’s lips, and there are no signs of their popularity fading.
- Chi Chi Viva la Diva, $22.99
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Made for Me, $26.99
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, $36
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm, $42
There is no walking away from a classic scent, and these timeless fragrances are to be treasured.
- Yves Saint Laurent Opium EDT, $173 – $250
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door EDT, $50 – $102
- Dior J’adore, (available instore only), $180 – $270
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP, $142 – $255